♥*.:Jonas♥Brothers♥Serbia:.*♥
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

♥*.:Jonas♥Brothers♥Serbia:.*♥

....◦*°♥Welcome♥in♥Serbian JB world♥°*◦....

PrijemPortalGalerijaTražiLatest imagesRegistruj sePristupi
The Ashley Tisdale Files 34o7d4j The Ashley Tisdale Files Untitled-11 The Ashley Tisdale Files 33usknr The Ashley Tisdale Files Banner10

The Ashley Tisdale Files

Ići dole 
2 posters
AutorPoruka
Blah
Admin
Admin
Blah

Ženski
Broj poruka : 1515
Godina : 31
Najsladji brother je. . . . . ? : Joe i Nick
Naj JB album je. . . . . ? : Jonas Brothers i A Little Bit Longer
Slika omiljenog JB albuma! : Jonas Brothers i A Little Bit Longer
Datum upisa : 02.11.2008

The Ashley Tisdale Files Empty
PočaljiNaslov: The Ashley Tisdale Files   The Ashley Tisdale Files EmptyPon Jan 19, 2009 7:53 am

The Ashley Tisdale Files 2780965811_b46afef767

Ashley Tisdale, 23, is an actress, singer and television producer. That’s right, producer; the High School Musical starlet recently revealed that the Disney Channel approached her to produce a TV show based on her life.

And why not? After all, it’s been quite a life.

Ashley broke into showbiz at the tender age of 11, when she provided voice work for the 1995 Japanese film Mimi wo sumaseba. From there, the New Jersey native made a series of guest appearances on such shows as Seventh Heaven, Beverly Hills 90210, The Geena Davis Show, Boston Public, Charmed, Malcolm in the Middle, George Lopez and Still Standing.

Just four years ago, she made her first appearance as Maddie Fitzpatrick on The Suite Life of Zack & Cody. Since then she has appeared in over 30 episodes of the Disney hit.

What’s her secret? Celebuzz digs up the dish on how to live like the Tiz!

Beauty:

Ashley’s luxurious locks are her signature. One of the key advantages to her long, lush hair is that she’s able to wear different styles—from up to down, straight to texturized. She also considers her hair to be the greatest fashion accessory in her arsenal, and has been spotted instantly changing her locks with what appears to be clip-in hair extensions.

To achieve her look, separate hair strands into 1-to-2″ sections and use a large-barrel curling iron on the ends of the strands to create soft, loose waves and curls. Use large electric curlers to add overall bend and waves to the entire head of hair. After the new curls have cooled, finish with a spritz of hairspray. Gently arrange strands and break up the curls with your finger.

Body:

Ashley struggles to make time for the gym—and has struggled to adopt an athletic lifestyle. She told Shape magazine that hitting the gym “felt like torture” in the magazine’s January issue. Since suffering a back injury on the set of The Suite Life of Zack & Cody and discovering her family’s history of diabetes, Tisdale realized it was time to make a few changes in her life—starting with her attitude.

“Now before I work out,” she says, “I think, ‘I love exercise’—and it works.” But her secret weapon is working with a trainer—a cute one at that! Los Angeles-based trainer Christopher Hebert has her do an hour-long workout three or four days a week. It consists of 30 minutes on the elliptical machine and 30 minutes of weight training and core exercises to support and strengthen her back muscles.

Fashion:

Ashley tends to change up sunglasses and purses frequently. She usually sports the hottest and trendiest items, such as a $2,000 gold Louis Vuitton purse. Her sophisticated taste and style raised some eyebrows, and some fans think that Ash is looking a bit too, well, mature. Pricey handbags aside, Ashley is a big fan of casual clothes, particularly jeans. Her brand of choice is Frankie B. Jeans. She favors sweats, too. With all those different sunglasses and bags, it’s probably a relief to stick to the basics where clothes are concerned!
Bites:
Ashley tells Shape, “I love carbs. Bread, corn bread, french fries—all that stuff. I’ve found I’m definitely eating better since I started working out more rigorously. It kind of happened naturally. I don’t really crave junk food that often now.” The starlet finds Thai food tasty, and has been spotted at Gindi Thai restaurant in Toluca Lake, California. This week, she spent some quality time with her mother Lisa over breakfast at Paty’s diner in Los Angeles. She’s also been snapped many times kick-starting her work day with a cup of java.
Bash:
Though she plays fun-loving party girl Sharpay Evans in the High School Musical franchise, Tiz insists that she prefers work to partying! She says in her Shape interview, “I don’t drink and I don’t smoke. I’m not a good clubber and I never have been. I’m kind of boring. All of the High School Musical cast are really good kids and we really like to keep that part of us normal. I love working—I love to do what I do. I like being creative and then going home.”
Do you think Ashley is boring, or simply focused on her career? Let us know in the comments section.

i ako treba prevod recite:)))
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
http://www.demilovato4ever.forumotion.net
replica watches
*Time for YOU to fly*
*Time for YOU to fly*

Ženski
Broj poruka : 3
Godina : 35
Datum upisa : 19.10.2010

The Ashley Tisdale Files Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: The Ashley Tisdale Files   The Ashley Tisdale Files EmptyUto Okt 19, 2010 9:47 pm

Why is there such a good post?I have never seen such an exquisite master piece even though I have been vertical and horizontal networks for many years.replica handbags
Nazad na vrh Ići dole

The Ashley Tisdale Files
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 1