♥*.:Jonas♥Brothers♥Serbia:.*♥
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

♥*.:Jonas♥Brothers♥Serbia:.*♥

....◦*°♥Welcome♥in♥Serbian JB world♥°*◦....

PrijemPortalGalerijaTražiLatest imagesRegistruj sePristupi
Junior Eurovision 2008 34o7d4j Junior Eurovision 2008 Untitled-11 Junior Eurovision 2008 33usknr Junior Eurovision 2008 Banner10

Junior Eurovision 2008

Ići dole 
3 posters
Idi na stranu : 1, 2  Sledeći
AutorPoruka
~*SmiLeY*GirL*~
Admin
Admin
~*SmiLeY*GirL*~

Ženski
Broj poruka : 2853
Godina : 28
Lokacija : On the street with my NET FRIENDS and my skateboard
Job/hobbies : Pisanje pesama
Najsladji brother je. . . . . ? : Nick!
Naj JB album je. . . . . ? : Jonas Brothers
Slika omiljenog JB albuma! : Junior Eurovision 2008 Zmik1y
Zovem se: : Jovana
Datum upisa : 01.06.2008

Junior Eurovision 2008 Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Junior Eurovision 2008   Junior Eurovision 2008 EmptyNed Nov 23, 2008 3:31 am

Ovde ponesto o JE 2008 koji je odrzan na Kipru

Junior Eurovision 2008 1441rnp

Host Broadcaster< CyBC

Venue: Spyros Kyprianou Athletic Centre

Host(s) Alex Michael & Sophia Paraskeva

Participa:nts 15

Voting method: Citizens of each participating country vote by telephone and SMS, which counts for 50%. Each country's 10 favourites are awarded 1 to 8, 10 and 12 points based on the number of vote. A jury in each country also has a 50% say in the outcome.

EBU Scrutineer: Svante Stockselius

Executive Producer: Munro Forbes

Director: Klitos Klitou

The 2008 Junior Eurovision Song Contest will take place on the 22nd of November in Lemesos, Cyprus. The theme of the show is Fun In The Sun!
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
https://jonasbrothers4ever.forumsr.com
~*SmiLeY*GirL*~
Admin
Admin
~*SmiLeY*GirL*~

Ženski

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Junior Eurovision 2008   Junior Eurovision 2008 EmptyNed Nov 23, 2008 3:37 am

Romania

Junior Eurovision 2008 10dt5vt

Junior Eurovision 2008 2rcsjfc

Mădălina & Andrada
Salvaţi Planeta
Broadcaster TVR

Biography
Madalina Lefter and Andrada Popa are two environmentally conscientious young ladies and good friends, who want to send a message to the world with their song Save The Planet, or Salvaţi Planeta.

About Mădălina & Andrada
Madalina Lefter and Andrada Popa are two environmentally conscientious young ladies and good friends, who want to send a message to the world with their song Save The Planet, or Salvaţi Planeta.
Madalina says: “After seeing how many disasters there are in our country and all over the world, melting icebergs, the cutting down of trees and the effects of global warming, we wanted to send a message to everybody to somehow make these disasters stop. We would like to tell the people that together we can make a difference.”

The lyrics of the song show how beautiful the nature is, while the girls are dressed so that they symbolize the four seasons and the blue sky, surrounding our planet, the Earth.

Madalina is 10 years old and lives in Iasi in Romania. She is already an accomplished performer and has won over 40 trophies and taken part in various musical contests in her country and abroad.

Last year, Madalina sang a duet with Mihai Traistariu (who represented Romania at the 2006 Eurovision Song Contest), while this summer she met Ruslana (the winner of the 2004 Eurovision Song Contest) who was really impressed by Madalina’s voice.

Andrada Popa is also 10 years old and lives in Bucharest, Romania. She has also taken part in different contests and has won special awards. She was nicknamed “little Helena Paparizou” after performing some of Helena’s songs on a TVR show in Romania.

At the beginning of this July, Andrada won the first place (in her age category) in the most important Romanian National Festival for Children: Mamaia Copiilor 2008.

Joining the girls at the Junior Eurovision Song Contest stage are three dancers: Luana Marin, Andreea Munteanu and Andreea Stefan, all from Bucharest and have practiced dancing for three years by now.

Lyrics

Performer: Mădălina & Andrada
Song title: Salvaţi Planeta
Song writer(s):
Song composer(s):

A trecut iarna peste el
E primăvară iar, iată un ghiocel!

Răsar florile pe câmpii
Şi fluturi zboară mii şi mii
În jurul meu

Stai, salvează planeta, stai!
Mai e o speranţă, hai!
Încă e primăvară-n mai!

A trecut iarna peste el
E primăvară iar, iată un ghiocel!

Mai e o speranţă, hai!
Încă e primăvară-n mai!

Eu, soare, te rog ceva!
Lasă în grija ta
Iarna cu fulgi de nea
Toamna cu frunze ruginii
Aurii şi târzii

Stai, stai, stai!

Mai e o speranţă, hai!
Încă e primăvară-n mai!

Poslednji put izmenio ~*SmiLeY*GirL*~ dana Ned Nov 23, 2008 4:47 am, izmenio ukupno 2 puta
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
~*SmiLeY*GirL*~
Admin
Admin
~*SmiLeY*GirL*~

Ženski

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Junior Eurovision 2008   Junior Eurovision 2008 EmptyNed Nov 23, 2008 3:39 am

Armenia

Junior Eurovision 2008 10dt5vt

Junior Eurovision 2008 2sajswy

Monika Manucharova
Im Ergi Hnchyune
Composer(s) Monica Manucharova
Lyrics writer(s) Meri Mnjoyan
Broadcaster AMPTV

Biography
Monica Manucharova was born on September 15th, 1995, in the second largest Armenian city, Gyumri. In 1999 Monica was one of the singers of Derdzanik vocal ensemble.

About Monika Manucharova
Monica Manucharova was born on September 15th, 1995, in the second largest Armenian city, Gyumri. In 1999 Monica was one of the singers of Derdzanik vocal ensemble.
Currently she is studying at the Russian language specialized primary school in Gyumri. She simultaneously attends the piano department of a music school in the same city. Starting from 2004 she is studying at the Emi Bi production center, particularly at Do-Re-Mi vocal studio. She was one of the participants of the Berliner Perle-2007 song contest which took place in Berlin and she got the third prize.

In 2008 Monica won the national selection of the Junior Eurovision Song Contest in Armenia. Thus she will represent Armenia at the contes with the song Im Ergi Hnchyune (The Melody of My Song).

Lyrics

Performer: Monika Manucharova
Song title: Im Ergi Hnchyune
Song writer(s): Meri Mnjoyan
Song composer(s): Monica Manucharova

Erknic ichats mi luys kartses parvec hoqus
mi meghedi luse kartses hnchel uzets
heto hankarts luysic mi havq ijav usis
shoyets tevov hre indz u tchaxrel sksets

Erqn im ays hnchum e, na hreghen trchun e
Andatar pntrum e, vor buynn ir na gtni
Erqn im ays hnchum e, na vosketev trchun e
Togh ergn im var gtni dzez, dzer hogin mtni

Erqern arevashogh zenqern en mer paylogh
Mer uzhn en azdecik ergere geghecik
Anqam dzhvar pahin misht erqn e mer koghqin
Qayli togh arhavet, im erge misht indz het

Erqn im ays hnchum e, na hreghen trchun e
Andatar pntrum e, vor buynn ir na gtni
Erqn im ays hnchum e, na vosketev trchun e
Togh ergn im var gtni dzez, dzer hogin mtni

Poslednji izmenio ~*SmiLeY*GirL*~ dana Ned Nov 23, 2008 4:44 am, izmenjeno ukupno 1 puta
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
~*SmiLeY*GirL*~
Admin
Admin
~*SmiLeY*GirL*~

Ženski

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Junior Eurovision 2008   Junior Eurovision 2008 EmptyNed Nov 23, 2008 3:43 am

Belarus

Junior Eurovision 2008 1zfsies

Junior Eurovision 2008 A5846o

Dasha, Alina & Karina
Sertse Belarusi
Composer(s) Dasha Nadina
Lyrics writer(s) Dasha Nadina
Broadcaster BTRC

Biography
Dasha Nadina (12), Alina Molash (11) and Karyna Zhukovich (12) live in different Belarusian cities. They became friends two years ago when they met in Minsk, at the Vladimir Mulyavin National Center of Musical Art where they study vocal with the same teacher.

About Dasha, Alina & Karina
Dasha Nadina (12), Alina Molash (11) and Karyna Zhukovich (12) live in different Belarusian cities. They became friends two years ago when they met in Minsk, at the Vladimir Mulyavin National Center of Musical Art where they study vocal with the same teacher.
The girls are very different. Dasha (the author of the song) is an initiator and a leader in games and studies. Alina is a disputant, she has her own view of things and Karyna can easy make a compromise and reconcile opposite poles. But they are united in their love to music and the stage.

A collective portrait of the trio is not complete without mentioning interests and dreams of the girls. Dasha likes to paint and travel, Alina has a talent for painting as well but Karyna prefers reading, dancing and cooking.

They all dream of becoming a singer in the future and have their personal list of victories. Dasha is the laureate of the contests “The Window to Europe” (Saint-Petersburg, Russia) and “New music” (Bulgaria). Alina was successful at the International Festival of Arts “Slavianski Bazaar” in Vitebsk, Karyna - at the International Festival of Children’s Arts “Golden Bee”.

«I cannot imagine my life without performing on stage!” – Dasha wrote in the questionnaire. «I love singing so much!» - Alina said. «Dreams come true and we will perform at the Junior Eurovision Song Contest. Thanks to those who believed in us!» - Karyna said in the interview after victory at the National Selection.

It’s not surprising that both the public and the professional jury decided that the girls were the best in the final of the Belarussian national selection A Song for Eurovision, which was broadcast live on the First Channel of the Belarussian broadcaster BTRC.

The girls hope that the public like the song Serdtse Belarusi (The Heart Of Belarus), and they invite everyone to visit their homeland in order to appreciate its hospitality and beauty.

Lyrics

Performer: Dasha, Alina & Karina
Song title: Sertse Belarusi
Song writer(s): Dasha Nadina
Song composer(s): Dasha Nadina

Spelaya smorodina
V pole vasilyok
Mne znakom na Rodine
Kazhdyi kolosok
V rechke nebo yasnoe
Svetitsya do dna
Mnogo v mire raznogo
Belarus’ odna!
Belarus’ odna!
Belarus’ odna!

Na na
Na na na
Na na
Na na na
Na na
Kak ya toboi gorzhus’
Na na
Na na na
Na na
Na na na
Na na
Rodnaya Belarus’!

Chistaya pevuchaya
Rodina moya
My podrugi luchshie
Belarus’ i ya
Kto komu dorozhe
Ya sporit’ ne berus’
My vo vsyom pohozhie
Ya i Belarus’!
Ya i Belarus’!
Ya i Belarus’!

Priletai vesnoi
Kak priletayut gusi
Ty uvidish’, kak uidyot tvoya pechal’
Uidyot i grust’
Esli ty uslishish’ serdtse Belarusi
Navsegda
Polyubish’ Belarus’

Poslednji izmenio ~*SmiLeY*GirL*~ dana Ned Nov 23, 2008 4:42 am, izmenjeno ukupno 1 puta
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
~*SmiLeY*GirL*~
Admin
Admin
~*SmiLeY*GirL*~

Ženski

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Junior Eurovision 2008   Junior Eurovision 2008 EmptyNed Nov 23, 2008 3:47 am

Russia

Junior Eurovision 2008 2iarhjm

Junior Eurovision 2008 Rqvuxz

Mihail Puntov
Spit Angel
Broadcaster RTR

Biography
Misha Puntov won the Russian national selection with his song Angel Is Sleeping. He is 12 years old and lives in the Voronezh region of Russia.

About Mihail Puntov
Misha Puntov won the Russian national selection with his song Angel Is Sleeping. He is 12 years old and lives in the Voronezh region of Russia.
In 2007 Misha won the Regional Contest for Juniors Zvezdny Shans (Star Chance), and in 2008 he became a winner of the Regional Contest of Children Creativeness Adres Detstva – Voronezhsky kray.

In his free time, Misha sings in a group called Volshebniky Dvora. Besides going to school, Misha also studies music and plays the piano.

Lyrics

Performer: Mihail Puntov
Song title: Spit Angel
Song writer(s):
Song composer(s):

Pomnish kak v vishine
Zvezdy vo t’me pleskalis’
Lunnoj tropoj v tishi
Angeli k nam spuskalis’
Vremya na povodke
Dremlet u nog ustalih
Ishut oni lubov’
Skvoz’ vremena i strani
Pod prolivnym dozhde’m
Dozhd’ – eto chijto slezi
Ya otpuskaju tebya
Esche ne pozdno
Tysyachi dolgih let
Angely tak i ne znaut
Ischut oni lubov’
Tam gde eje teryau’t

Spit angel,
I kazhdyi god vernetsya v vechnost’ angel,
I samyi lutshyi den’ projdet
Spit angel,
Ryadom bud’,
Kogda moi angel usnet.

On vsegda s toboi
Smotrit s ukorom svyshe
Angely za spinoj
Shagom idut neslishnym…
Snezhnym vzmahnuv krylom
Proch’ otmetut pechali
Znaesh vernetsya vsjo shto mi poteryaly…

Spit angel,
Spit angel,
Ryadom bud’

Spit angel,
Spit angel,
Ryadom bud’,
Kogda moi angel usnet...

Poslednji izmenio ~*SmiLeY*GirL*~ dana Ned Nov 23, 2008 4:40 am, izmenjeno ukupno 1 puta
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
~*SmiLeY*GirL*~
Admin
Admin
~*SmiLeY*GirL*~

Ženski

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Junior Eurovision 2008   Junior Eurovision 2008 EmptyNed Nov 23, 2008 3:49 am

Greece

Junior Eurovision 2008 2ui7moi

Junior Eurovision 2008 Zwmc9c

Niki Yiannouchu
Kapoia Nychta
Broadcaster ERT

Biography
My name is Niki Giannoutsou, I am 11 years old and live in Agios Stefanos, Athens. I attend the 6th grade of Anoixi Public Elementary School and I represent Greece in the 2008 Junior Eurovision Song Contest.

About Niki Yiannouchu
My name is Niki Giannoutsou, I am 11 years old and live in Agios Stefanos, Athens. I attend the 6th grade of Anoixi Public Elementary School and I represent Greece in the 2008 Junior Eurovision Song Contest.
My father is an industrial chemist and my mother is a doctor, they would both like me to follow in their footsteps but I haven’t decided yet what I am going to do in the future. I have a younger sister, Vivianna, who I adore although we constantly argue.

I am learning English and French and I like singing and dancing, Latin and traditional Greek dances. Some of my hobbies are gymnastics, basketball, and participating in theatrical plays.

For 5 years I have been taking piano lessons, I also participate in the municipal band, playing the drums, trumpet and the flute. Luckily for my parents I don’t bring these instruments home. I would like to do even more but unfortunately the day only has 24 hours.

During the summer all this is left behind. I have time to play, swim, and go fishing with my sister and our friends at Kastos and Kalamos, two beautiful islands in the Ionian Sea. Sometimes I go snorkeling or diving with my parents.

I adore animals and have a hamster and an aquarium full of fish I would also like to have a dog but my parents don’t allow me.

I like to believe that I have a sense of humor, I joke around all the time especially with my dad. I am very sentimental; I am devoted to my friends and become very upset when they let me down.

Along with my friends, Anastasia Peppa and Danai Karoumpi who help me with the choreography of the song A Night, we will try to make Greece proud on the night of November 22nd in Lemesos, Cyprus.

Lyrics

Performer: Niki Yiannouchu
Song title: Kapoia Nychta
Song writer(s):
Song composer(s):

Kapoia nychta me gelasses, to thimamai san tora
Poso xenos, adiaforos perases, anoixiatiki bora

To antio spernoune thyelles, pou na girnas
Oi skepsis lionoun adynames, adeios kamvas
Dialythikes mesa sto oneiro kai avti i thlipsi na min teleioni

Kapoia nychta me gelasses, kai i vrochi dynamonei
Mia sou lexi san to chrono pou perase, san topio sto chioni

To antio spernoune thyelles, pali eimai moni
Zografies kano tis pikres mou, kai i anasa mou alafronei
Dialythikes mesa sto oneiro kai avti i thlipsi na min teleioni

Dialythikes mesa sto oneiro kai avti i siopi pote den teleioni

Kapoia nychta me gelasses, kai i siopi den teleioni

Kapoia nychta me gelasses, kai i siopi den teleioni…

Poslednji izmenio ~*SmiLeY*GirL*~ dana Ned Nov 23, 2008 4:38 am, izmenjeno ukupno 1 puta
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
~*SmiLeY*GirL*~
Admin
Admin
~*SmiLeY*GirL*~

Ženski

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Junior Eurovision 2008   Junior Eurovision 2008 EmptyNed Nov 23, 2008 4:00 am

Georgia

Junior Eurovision 2008 1znbfy0

Junior Eurovision 2008 2j625at

Bzikebi
Bzz...
Broadcaster GPB

Biography
Georgian due Giorgi and Mariam are united under the name of Bzikebi and will represent their country at the Junior Eurovision Song Contest.

About Bzikebi
Georgian due Giorgi and Mariam are united under the name of Bzikebi and will represent their country at the Junior Eurovision Song Contest.

Giorgi is 10 years old and he is in the fifth grade. His favorite activity is to play the piano. He also enjoys playing computer games, swimming and watching TV and comedies with his 7-year-old brother.

He has became known from famous musical festival for kids Ana-Bana. From 1300 participants he took the second position. He has a lot of friends and all of them are members of his Fun Club.

Mariam is 10 years old. At the age of 5 she started singing and has had great success in it. Mariam likes school very much, as she has a lot of friends there. Her favorite subject is Georgian literature.

The other Mariam is also 10 years old. She likes to watch cartoons and her beloved hero is Cinderella. Her dream is to sing together with the famous Georgian singer Sopo Khalvashi and to become one of the famous singers in the world.

After the Junior Eurovision Song Contest national selection everybody started calling her “bziki”, after the name of their group Bzikebi (wasps).

Mariam and Giorgi became friends during the musical festival Ana-Bana but this is their first common song.

Her favorite singer is Whitney Houston. In her opinion she is lucky as she has been awarded with many prizes.

Two Mariams and one Georgi are flying to Cyprus, wait for them and you may also bzzzzz together with them.

Lyrics

Performer: Bzikebi
Song title: Bzz...
Song writer(s):
Song composer(s):

zbza-zbza zbzbz-ka!
zbza-zbza ha-ha
bza bzu ha-ha

zabzabzabzabzbbzabzabzbzaro
bzabzabzabzabzbbzabzabzbzaro
zabzabzbzaro zabzabzbzaro

zbz zbz zbzz zbz zbz zbzz

bza bzu bzi bzu bzaro, bza bzu bzi bzu bzu
bza bzu bzi bzu bzaro, bz bz bz zbz rbz bz bz bz

zabzabzabzabzbbzabzabzbzaro, zabzabzabzabzbbzabzabzbzaro
bzabzabzabzabzbbzabzabzbzaro, bzabzabzabzabzbbzabzabzbzaro
zabzabzbzaro, zabzabzbzaro

bziao bziao bz bz bziao bziao bz
bziao bziao bz bz bzbz bzrbz bz bz bz bz

zbzbzbzbzbzbzbzzzzzzzzm
zabzo zibzu zabzum zum
zabzo zibzo zabzum zummmm
zbzbzbzbzbzbzbzbzbzbzbz
zm zm zm

zbzaaaa zbzaaaa zbzaaaa
bzio bzio bzio bzio bzio bzio bzio bzio
bzaaaaaaaa

Poslednji izmenio ~*SmiLeY*GirL*~ dana Ned Nov 23, 2008 4:36 am, izmenjeno ukupno 1 puta
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
~*SmiLeY*GirL*~
Admin
Admin
~*SmiLeY*GirL*~

Ženski

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Junior Eurovision 2008   Junior Eurovision 2008 EmptyNed Nov 23, 2008 4:10 am

Belgium

Junior Eurovision 2008 2d0mkix

Junior Eurovision 2008 Ztj0r5

Oliver
Shut Up
Broadcaster VRT

Biography
Fifteen-year-old Oliver represents Belgium at the Junior Eurovision Song Contest with Shut Up, a pop rock song about a relationship that started off great, but ended rather painfully. The song begins with Oliver playing the piano in a modest way, but Oliver soon reveals his true nature: that of a genuine entertainer!

About Oliver
Fifteen-year-old Oliver represents Belgium at the Junior Eurovision Song Contest with Shut Up, a pop rock song about a relationship that started off great, but ended rather painfully. The song begins with Oliver playing the piano in a modest way, but Oliver soon reveals his true nature: that of a genuine entertainer!
Fifteen-year-old Oliver lives near Antwerp, a historic city that is home to the second largest harbour of Europe. He loves surfing and skiing, but he loves music even more. Oliver started playing the piano when he was eight and he is pretty good with a guitar as well. He takes singing classes too. Oliver wrote his first song when he was ten and has not stopped creating music ever since.

With a father that sung in several bands and a younger brother that plays the guitar, Oliver stems from a musical family. His family also includes an uncle who makes his own guitars and another one who plays the piano. Oliver’s grandfather, a cabaret artist, sings and plays the oboe.

His song Shut Up is about a broken relationship, but according to Oliver it is not autobiographical. He had the verses ready for quite a while and he got the inspiration for the chorus while taking a shower. Next, Oliver went to a recording studio with Jeroen Swinnen, one of Belgium’s greatest producers, to come out again a couple days later with a perfectly balanced pop rock song.

Oliver usually sings in English, but his entry for the Junior Eurovision Song Contest is in Dutch. Still, people from all over Europe can understand it, as he gave it the universal song title Shut Up.

He was the audience’s favourite in the Belgian elections for the Junior Eurovision Song Contest and he managed to live up to the expectations. The Belgian panel proclaimed him the new Belgian girls' idol. "The song, the singer, the act, it’s just perfect!", they said.

Ever since Oliver has won the election in his home country, he is popular with the press. His song Shut Up rocketed to the top of the charts and Belgium is very proud to have him representing the country at the Junior Eurovision Song Contest.

Lyrics

Performer: Oliver
Song title: Shut Up
Song writer(s):
Song composer(s):

Jouw lach deed mij smelten
En je ogen maakten mij blind
Ik liep voordurend op stelten
En jij ging steeds door het lint

Ik was het beu
en dat had je wel gehoord
Maar je hoefde niets te zeggen
want ik was aan ’t woord
Ik zei

Shut up, shut up
Geluk bestaat maar niet voor ons
’t Is voorbij, ’t is voorbij
Shut up, shut up
’t Ging voor een tijd maar niet voor lang.

Ik zag de liefde op je lippen
en verleiding in je blik
Je hoefde maar te knippen
het was een vreemde kick

Ik was het beu
want ik was aan ’t woord
Ik zei

Shut up, shut up
Shut up, shut up

Ik was het beu
want ik was aan ’t woord

Shut up, shut up
Shut up, shut up
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
~*SmiLeY*GirL*~
Admin
Admin
~*SmiLeY*GirL*~

Ženski

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Junior Eurovision 2008   Junior Eurovision 2008 EmptyNed Nov 23, 2008 4:12 am

Bulgaria

Junior Eurovision 2008 B6dc7l

Junior Eurovision 2008 3508mbk

Krestiana Kresteva
Edna Mechta | lyrics
Composer(s) Kristiyana Krasteva
Lyrics writer(s) Kristiyana Krasteva
Broadcaster BNT

Biography
Krestiana Kresteva consists of six young singers from Bulgaria and will represent their country.

About Krestiana Kresteva
Krestiana Kresteva consists of six young singers from Bulgaria and will represent their country.
Bogomil Vladev Bonev is 11 years old. He has been occupied with music since he was six when he started singing in a vocal formation Patilansi at the art-school in the city of Gorna Oryahovitsa. His vocal teacher is Adelina Koleva and he has been a solo artist since he was ten years old.

Bogomil has won several awards from different contests the recent years. He has also participated in a lot of concerts as a solo-performer.

Kristiyana (Krisi) Krasteva is 14 years old and she is from Veliko Tarnovo. She has issued 3 albums with her brother Daniel – Childhood, Weird Wrld and First Love.

Kristiyana has many awards from international and local competitions.

Kristiyana wishes for the big stage and likes to compose. She has been playing the piano since she was four with the eminent piano player from the children music school in Veliko Tarnovo – Svetlana Arnaudova.

She works with famous vocal pedagogues Venelina Dimova, Vili Ikonomov, Rosi Ovcharova and Mariya Kasabova. For half a year by now she has been working with the famous vocal pedagogue Adelina Koleva.

Kristiyana is an usual guest in musical program of Bulgarian National Television and other television stations.

She is an author and composer of the song One Dream with transcription of the composer Valeri Kostov.

The 11-year-old Radostina Vladimirova Stoyanova is from Gorna Oryahovitsa. She has been occupied with music since she was three years old, when she started singing in a vocal band Patilansi at the art-school at the Community Centre in the city of Veliko Turnovo city. Her vocal pedagogue is Adelina Koleva and she has been an individual performer for a year.

She has taken part in many national and international contest and concerts too.

The 14-year-old Ivelina Plamen Piralkova was born in Sofia. She studies at the National Commercial Bank High School.

She has a big family and a lot of friends. She is fond of dancing and has been training modern ballet at the formation Veda Juniour for five years. It is one of the most popular dancing formations in Bulgaria. She has danced in many festivals in different places in Bulgaria-Sunny beach, Plovdiv and Berkovitsa.

Petia Ivailova Ivanova is also fourteen years old and lives Sofia.

She started dancing when she was four years old and has been dancing the ballet since she was five.

Among all these festivals along with others the ballet group she is in, has won first places and has been awarded special rewards for choreography and overall performance.

The last but not the least, Steliyana Hristova Hristova is a 13-year-old girl from Gorna
Oryahovitsa. She has also been in the music formation Patilanci since she was four.

She has also been studying at the art-school at the community centre Napreduk 1869, with the help of the vocal pedagogue Adelina Koleva.

She have been singing individually since the age of nine and has been playing the piano in the Secondary School named Vitsho Grancharov – Gorna Oryahovitsa. She have taken part in in a lot of national and international contests and has been awarded with different prizes.

Lyrics

Performer: Krestiana Kresteva
Song title: Edna Mechta
Song writer(s): Kristiyana Krasteva
Song composer(s): Kristiyana Krasteva

Kogato moeto sarce malchi
kogato sam izgubila mechti
tarsya otgovor za vsichko vav sveta
ot teb, priyatelko dobra

Edna e moyata lubov
edna lubov za tsyal jivot
e pesenta, e pesenta

Samo pesenta
slance e v shactliviya mi den
Svetlina nosi mi
vav tajni chasove
Pesenta vyarvam
shte spasi sveta
ot bolka i ot samota
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
~*SmiLeY*GirL*~
Admin
Admin
~*SmiLeY*GirL*~

Ženski

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Junior Eurovision 2008   Junior Eurovision 2008 EmptyNed Nov 23, 2008 4:16 am

Serbia

Junior Eurovision 2008 29vndxk

Junior Eurovision 2008 2rg022v

Maja Mazić
Uvek Kad U Nebo Pogledam
Composer(s) Maja Mazic
Lyrics writer(s) Maja Mazic
Broadcaster RTS

Biography
Maja Mazic is a happy thirteen- year-old girl with a lovely voice and even lovelier smile. Maja was born on the 27th October 1995 in Novi Sad, one of the oldest and most beautiful towns in Serbia, well known for its culture and music.

About Maja Mazić
Maja Mazic is a happy thirteen- year-old girl with a lovely voice and even lovelier smile. Maja was born on the 27th October 1995 in Novi Sad, one of the oldest and most beautiful towns in Serbia, well known for its culture and music.
Maja has sung since she was little and her first solo performance was when she was only five years old, at the music festival in her home town. After that, Maja had numerous performances in the country and abroad. One of the most successful performances was at the prominent children’s festival “Zlatni Cekin”, traditionally held in Italy. Maja was the first contestant there from Serbia in 2003.
This year, Maja, the only representative from Serbia, took part in the interval act of the music festival “Open Europe” in Vienna among contestants from ten other European countries.

During eight years of her singing career, Maja has performed all over Europe: Italy, Romania, Slovenia, Poland, Hungary, Austria, Macedonia and Ukraine. She always returned home with a prize. It is not surprising that Maja has won a substantial number of international awards, mostly for interpretation.

Although she equally values and loves all her performances, Maja will especially remember those in Romania in 2004 and 2005 organized and sponsored by UNICEF. At those festivals not only did Maja receive awards, but she also made friends with whom she will always keep in touch.

Nowadays she sings at humanitarian concerts in Serbia and abroad very often. Therefore, the letter of thanks that she received from her home town for “generous and valuable contribution to making kids’ world a better place” is of great importance to her.

Apart from singing, Maja is a successful pianist. She has taken part in various competitions and won 12 prizes, 11 of which are national and one is international won at the festival in Paris in 2006.

By winning the national final in Belgrade, one of Maja's biggest wishes came true. She has the chance to participate in the 2008 Junior Eurovision Song Contest with the song Whenever I Look At The Sky, for which she wrote the lyrics and music.

Lyrics

Performer: Maja Mazić
Song title: Uvek Kad U Nebo Pogledam
Song writer(s): Maja Mazic
Song composer(s): Maja Mazic

Uvek kad u nebo pogledam
Ja se setimtvoga osmeha
Uvek našu pesmu otpevam
Zlo od sebe oteram

Ujutru kad oči otvorim
Za tebe se Bogu pomolim
Zahvalim mu se što postojiš
I samnom vreme provodiš

Kada te za ruku držim ja
Ceo svet nam je pod nogama
Svaki kamen,svaka obala,
Tu je jer sam s tobom ostala

Kada te u oči pogledam
Znam da samo tebi pripadam
I u bilo kakvoj nevolji
Kraj tebe ću ostati

Svaki put kada me zagrliš
Neku snažnu struju osetiš
Poželiš da me nikad ne pustiš
I od svega zaštitiš

Kada te za ruku držim ja
Ceo svet nam je pod nogama
Svaki kamen,svaka obala,
Tu je jer sam s tobom ostala
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
~*SmiLeY*GirL*~
Admin
Admin
~*SmiLeY*GirL*~

Ženski

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Junior Eurovision 2008   Junior Eurovision 2008 EmptyNed Nov 23, 2008 4:18 am

Malta

Junior Eurovision 2008 2142pg6

Junior Eurovision 2008 5nnojt

Daniel Testa
Junior Swing
Broadcaster MBA

Biography
Daniel Testa is an ambitious and determined 11 year old boy from Malta whose hobbies are singing, playing the drums, drama and playing football.He has been singing for the past four years and has won many festivals in Malta and also abroad.

About Daniel Testa
Daniel Testa is an ambitious and determined 11 year old boy from Malta whose hobbies are singing, playing the drums, drama and playing football.He has been singing for the past four years and has won many festivals in Malta and also abroad.

Daniel began his singing career by taking part in small festivals in 2004. His first big festival was when he took part at the 2005 Ti Amo Singing Festival held in Romania. There he placed amongst the winners. He represented France because in February 2005, a French composer was looking for a young boy who could sing a song in French for an international singing Festival . With just six days to study the song, he managed to have it recorded and quickly sent to France. One week later, he was told that he had been selected out of six different countries.

Daniel placed first at the Malta Talent Awards of 2005 and 2006 for children and also won Best Promising Singer Award. In 2006, he placed first in a TV talent show. In the year 2006 and 2007, he also took part in two musicals and a Christmas pantomime.

In March 2007, Daniel signed a management contract with Bubbles Entertainment. In April 2007, he placed first in the Ilhna Maltin Song Festival in Malta with the song Shabi (My Friends) composed by Trevor Fenech and Claudia Faniello.

In May 2007, Daniel represented France for the second time with another French song. It was written by the same French composer and won two prizes. In September 2007, Daniel was amongst the finalists in the Malta Junior Song for Europe 2007 and placed 6th.

In April 2008, Daniel auditioned in a monologue marathon at his school and managed to win the first prize and was awarded one week study-grant at Pineapple Studios London where he had the opportunity to have two workshops with two cast members of the West End Musicals.

This year Daniel was among the finalists in the Malta Junior Eurosong and managed to win the festival with his song Junior Swing - its message is that no matter how old you are, you can always dance the swing and definitely have a good time.

Lyrics

Performer: Daniel Testa
Song title: Junior Swing
Song writer(s):
Song composer(s):

How about a little swaying
Or maybe some extra groove
We’re gonna hit the dance floor tonight
Let’s feel the rhythm rise
We’re gonna have so much fun
Let’s get this party pumpin up
We’re dancing, shaking, singing, twisting
Round and round
Here we go

Come and join
This Junior Swing
A lifetime experience
Come and join
This Junior Swing
It makes your life hilarious
Don’t be scared
Come, grab my hand
I’ll show you how to swing along
You won’t forget this happy feeling
'Cause it’s the Junior Swing

This dance includes everyone
You could be young and old
As long as you let yourself get loose
Be free to lose control
Come on, let’s join the fun
We’re gonna party all night long
We’re dancing, shaking, singing, twisting
Round and round
Here we go
Come and join
this Junior Swing
A lifetime experience
Come and join
this Junior Swing
Don’t be scared
Come, grab my hand

Come and join
This Junior Swing
A lifetime experience
Come and join
This Junior Swing
Don’t be scared
Come, grab my hand

Go crazy
It’s the Junior Swing
Go crazy
It’s the Junior Swing
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
~*SmiLeY*GirL*~
Admin
Admin
~*SmiLeY*GirL*~

Ženski

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Junior Eurovision 2008   Junior Eurovision 2008 EmptyNed Nov 23, 2008 4:22 am

The Netherlands

Junior Eurovision 2008 Qqctuw

Junior Eurovision 2008 Mruw5x

Marissa
1 Dag
Broadcaster AVRO
Visit the national Junior Eurovision Song Contest website of The Netherlands

Biography
Marissa is a 14-year-old happy girl who lives with her parents and a brother and a sister in Kampen, a small town in the Netherlands. She is sweet and cheerful and always willing to help other people with anything.

About Marissa
Marissa is a 14-year-old happy girl who lives with her parents and a brother and a sister in Kampen, a small town in the Netherlands. She is sweet and cheerful and always willing to help other people with anything.
Marissa loves to sing and she sings everywhere she goes. But singing isn't the only thing she likes to do. She also plays the guitar and the piano. And if that isn't enough she loves to dance en play korfball.

Marissa is a huge junior song contest fan for as long as she knows. She believed it was amazing to see al these kids sing and dance on stage. That was something she also wanted to do very much. It inspired her to write her own songs herself when she was 11 years old. Her first song she wrote called Sleep Tight. She wrote it for her grandfather. It was a very emotional song. She tried to participate with this song last years contest, but the jury thought the song was too sad. This year she was more lucky and with her song 1 Dag she won the national junior song contest.

1 dag translated "one day" is a song that she wrote about herself. The song tells how she wants to do so much in so little time. And actually that's the story of her life. She can't sit still and wants to do everything in the same time and that's why one day is too short for her.

Marissa has a big dream and thats's to be a famous singer. She's a great fan of Beyonce and loves to be a big star like her. But as a typical Dutch girl she knows very well that it is a tough business and if it doesn't work out with her singing, she wants to be a police officer.

Lyrics

Performer: Marissa
Song title: 1 Dag
Song writer(s):
Song composer(s):

Ik weet het nog precies ik was een meisje van vijf,
Ik deed alles tegelijk
Bijna alles vond ik leuk
Ik wou altijd iets doen
Nee ik bleef nooit staan
Ik bleef altijd maar gaan en maar gaan en maar gaan

Ohhhhh ohohhhhhhh

Ja, één dag is veel te kort
Voor alles wat ik wil doen
De tijd vliegt zo voorbij
Het is niet lang genoeg voor mij

Voor mij
Voor mij

Ohhhhhhh jeej

Voor mij

Ohhhhh jeej
ohhhoohhhh

Ik weet het nog precies ik was een jaar of tien,
Ik had al veel gezien,
Ik wist precies of wat ik wou,
Mijn moeder zei STOP en sta nou eens stil,
Je doet veel te veel
nee dit kun je niet meer aan,

Maar ohhhhh

Ja, één dag is veel te kort,
Voor alles wat ik wil doen,
De tijd vliegt zo voorbij,
Het is niet lang genoeg voor mij,

Ja, één dag is veel te kort
Voor alles wat ik wil doen
De tijd vliegt zo voorbij

Voor mij
Voor mij

Ohhhh jeej

Voor mij

Ohhh jeej jeej
jeeeeeeeej

Het is niet lang genoeg voor mij,

Voor mij
Voor mij

Nazad na vrh Ići dole
~*SmiLeY*GirL*~
Admin
Admin
~*SmiLeY*GirL*~

Ženski

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Junior Eurovision 2008   Junior Eurovision 2008 EmptyNed Nov 23, 2008 4:25 am

Ukraine

Junior Eurovision 2008 1emn10

Junior Eurovision 2008 2q8vady

Victoria Petryk
Matrosy | lyrics
Broadcaster NTU

Biography
Victoria Petryk was born on 21 May 1997 in Odessa. Since then she has been living in the Nerubaiske Village, Odessa Region. You might have seen this little singer participating in the National Selection for 2006 Junior Eurovision Song Contest where she ended up the second with Nazar Slyusarchuk being the first.

About Victoria Petryk
Victoria Petryk was born on 21 May 1997 in Odessa. Since then she has been living in the Nerubaiske Village, Odessa Region. You might have seen this little singer participating in the National Selection for 2006 Junior Eurovision Song Contest where she ended up the second with Nazar Slyusarchuk being the first.
When Vika was just 7 years old she managed to take the first place at the Chernomorski Igry Music Festival. The young little star Vika attends her vocal training classes in Odessa Jacob Hordienko House of Arts. She has also sung in Multyashki and Baby-Vocal children’s show-groups. Victoria has been going to piano classes in a junior musical school since 2005.

Notwithstanding Vika’s young age, she managed to win a huge amount of awards and titles until now. In 2002 she was awarded the Second Rank Diploma at the International Venok Chornomorya Art Festival in Odessa, and the Regional Nashe Maybutnye Children’s and Youth Art Festival conferred its Third Rank Diploma on Vika.

In 2003 Victoria became the first and the third award laureate of the International Sovremennyy Vsglyad Music Festival again in Odessa and the Regional Talanty Tvoyi, Ukraina Contest Festival respectively.

In 2004 Victoria was awarded first prize of the All-Ukrainian Chernomorskie Igry Charity Children’s Festival in Skadovsk, the first prize of the International Zvezdochka Young Talents’ Festival in Odessa as well as the Grand Prix of the International Zoryat Mosty Children’s Festival in Eupatoria. Next year Victoria became the laureate of the Suzirya Odesy Festival.

In 2006 she was honored with the first prize of both the Ukrainian Moloda Halychyna Young Performers’ of the Contemporary Song Festival in Novoyarovsk and the Khrustalnyy Zhavoronok Children’s and Youth’s Song Art Contest Festival (Ternopil).

In 2007 she was awarded a diploma of the Vasilkovaya Strana – Slavyanskii Basar Contest in Vitebsk, Belarus. She participated in the Final of National Selection for 2007 Junior Eurovision Song Contest, won the Young Talent award at the International Moskva-Yalta Transit Contest.

In 2008 she won the Krok Do Zirok Contest, participated in the "Culture, Sports and Business Stars Help the Children of Ukraine” Charity Concert, won at the International Moloda Halychyna 2008 Contest. Besides, she took part at numerous Presidential concerts and won the first prize at the Talanty Tvoyi, Ukraino 2007 Festival.

Lyrics

Performer: Victoria Petryk
Song title: Matrosy
Song writer(s):
Song composer(s):

Nam graylyvo pleskaye okean
Za kermom usmikhneniy kapitan
Na- na- na- nashi vitryla
Rozkynut’ kryla
Au-vou-ye povnyi vpered

Na palubi matrosy tantsiuyut’ matrosy
Povtoriuy razom z namy tsi rukhy prosti
A v nebi al’batrosy letyat’ al’batrosy
Tebe prygody klychut’ na mistsi ne stiy

Vsi skarby I chudesa na zemli
My zberem na nashomu korabli
Na- na- na-nam sontse siaye Druziv vitaye
Au-vou-ye povnyi vpered

Yakshcho doshchyk nakrapaye
Parasol’ku vidkryvayem
Temno stane vkliuchym fary
V speku vdiagnem okuliary
Dyvo Komanda
My vsi super vsim nam bravo
Ne liakayut’ nas negody
Podolayem pereshkody

Nazad na vrh Ići dole
~*SmiLeY*GirL*~
Admin
Admin
~*SmiLeY*GirL*~

Ženski

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Junior Eurovision 2008   Junior Eurovision 2008 EmptyNed Nov 23, 2008 4:28 am

Lithuania

Junior Eurovision 2008 20fssl

Junior Eurovision 2008 2lxw4dd

Eglė Jurgaitytė
Laiminga Diena
Broadcaster LRT

Biography
Egle, being ten years old, surprises with her very strong vocal capabilities and artistic performance.

About Eglė Jurgaitytė
Egle, being ten years old, surprises with her very strong vocal capabilities and artistic performance.
Since she was four years old, she has taken part in different music contest in her country with very specific songs which disclosed the peculiarities of her voice - chosen songs for Egle’s performances are usually adapted for adults. Nevertheless, these songs are performed by 10-year-old child in a very professional manner as Egle has gained outstanding voice techniques. The young lady is a winner or a participant of lots of various international music contests held in Germany, Poland, Bulgaria, Spain, Ukraine and elsewhere.

She has been taking vocal lessons with leading Lithuanian teachers since she was four years old. She also attends a music school, takes ballet lessons and plays the piano.

As she says, music is her dream and she is the happiest girl in the world when she can sing, dance, play and appear on stage in front of an audience. In her free time she writes poems and lyrics for her songs and in the evenings she likes to knit something nice for herself.

Egle had the song Happy day in her mind for a long time. After she met the famous Lithuanian music producer Raigardas Tautkus, the song was arranged and prepared for the Junior Eurovision Song Contest. Then she became ten years old and got the right to take part in the contest which she won, having huge support from the audience.

The song is very simple but is full of sense too. She wanted to tell everybody about her happy life, happy days and all because she can dream, sing, dance, play, has got a puppy, has lots of friends, big brothers and great parents.

Lyrics

Performer: Eglė Jurgaitytė
Song title: Laiminga Diena
Song writer(s):
Song composer(s):

Ash kaip ir tu moku svayoti
Ash kaip ir tu noriu zhinoti
Yee ee ei
Kodeel riite saule pakiila
Kodeel garsaiy pazhadina tiilaa.

Mano shirdis laiyminga
Ve au ve a au
Mano diena prasminga
Ve au ve a au

Ash kaiyp ir tu noriu miileti
Ash kaiyp ir tu moku tiileti
Je e e ei
Kodeel taip greiyt keichiasi metai
Kodeel taip greit man sukasi laikas.

Lia lia lia lia lia lia
Man taiyp gera giiventi
Lia lia lia lia lia lia
Noriu dainuot, noriu dainuot
Noriu dainuot su tavim
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
~*SmiLeY*GirL*~
Admin
Admin
~*SmiLeY*GirL*~

Ženski

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Junior Eurovision 2008   Junior Eurovision 2008 EmptyNed Nov 23, 2008 4:32 am

F.Y.R. Macedonia

Junior Eurovision 2008 Ra6c5w

Junior Eurovision 2008 2gv06lv

Bobi Andonov
Prati Mi SMS
Broadcaster MKRTV

Biography
Bobby Andonov was born on 18th of August 1994 in Melbourne, Australia. He attends Mill Park Heights Primary School, 7th grade.

About Bobi Andonov
Bobby Andonov was born on 18th of August 1994 in Melbourne, Australia. He attends Mill Park Heights Primary School, 7th grade.
Although very young, Bobby is not a novice on the Macedonian stage. He is most known for his performance of Tose Proeski's Life, as a tribute to the late Macedonian pop star with whom Bobby got acquainted when Tose was touring Australia.

Bobby speaks four languages. He has taken dancing lessons since age of 7, has been singing in a children studio and a church choir and he also has been learning the piano and the flute. In Australia he starred in "Lion King" musical, being selected for the role of Simba. He also appears in annual performances, cabarets and eisteddfods.

Bobby sings children songs, but also opera repertoire, folk and pop songs.

Lyrics

Performer: Bobi Andonov
Song title: Prati Mi SMS
Song writer(s):
Song composer(s):

Daleku kaj sto si ti
Sega tamu sum jas so mislive moi
Daleku kaj sto si ti
Tamu srcevo e i denovi broi

Sakam da gi vidam jas pak
tie oci polni so sjaj
Se vrakam naskoro jas
Te molam pocekaj

tie oci polni so sjaj
Za nas i svetot e mal
Ne me zaboravaj

Prati mi SMS
shtom ke se razbudam
da bidam siguren
deka me mislish da znam
Preti mi SMS
i pred da zaspijam
i bidi sigurna
jas ke te sonuvam

Na druga strana od svetot sum jas
No samo za tebe eve doagam pak
I vo moite misli go odbrojuvam
Sekoj den i sekoj cas

tie oci polni so sjaj
Se vrakam naskoro jas
Te molam pocekaj

tie oci polni so sjaj
Za nas i svetot e mal
Ne me zaboravaj

Prati mi SMS
shtom ke se razbudam
da bidam siguren
deka me mislish da znam
Preti mi SMS
i pred da zaspijam
i bidi sigurna
jas ke te sonuvam
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
~*SmiLeY*GirL*~
Admin
Admin
~*SmiLeY*GirL*~

Ženski

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Junior Eurovision 2008   Junior Eurovision 2008 EmptyNed Nov 23, 2008 4:34 am

Cyprus

Junior Eurovision 2008 K976mu

Junior Eurovision 2008 Nozjir

Elena Mannouri & Charis Savva
Gioupi Gia!
Broadcaster CyBC

Biography
Elena Mannouri and Charis Savva are the lucky pair who won the ticket to represent Cyprus with their song Gioupi Gia! The girls are very excited to be taking part in this year’s Junior Eurovision and are looking forward to welcoming all the participants to their home country.

About Elena Mannouri & Charis Savva
Elena Mannouri and Charis Savva are the lucky pair who won the ticket to represent Cyprus with their song Gioupi Gia! The girls are very excited to be taking part in this year’s Junior Eurovision and are looking forward to welcoming all the participants to their home country.
Elena, age 11 and Charis, age 10, met years ago during phonetic lessons and went on to become very good friends. They both take lessons in piano, dance, theatre and English.

They have both taken part in singing competitions at home and abroad. In 2007, Elena won first place in the Larnaka Song Competition in the foreign song category, and the Best Performance Award with the song Je T’Aime.

At just 7 years old, Charis participated in a television song competition and was selected amongst the top 10 from 100 songs. In 2007, Charis also won 1st place in the Greek Song category at the Larnaka Song Competition.

The musical arrangement is by Andreas Georgallis from CITY studio. Their vocal coach is Riana Athanasiou and the choreography is by Antigoni Tasouri.

Dancing along-side the girls is Pantelina Charalampous, Thereza Koshi, Elena Zacharia Avraam and Christia Herecleous.

Lyrics

Performer: Elena Mannouri & Charis Savva
Song title: Gioupi Gia!
Song writer(s):
Song composer(s):

Ti simveni alithia, ti esthanome
San katso na diavaso pali chanome
Sto nou mou mpenovgeni ena agori gliko
Apithano, astio kai ksechoristo

Ti simveni alithia, ti esthanome
Stin taksi afirimeni panta pianome
Mou eklise to mati ki eniosa mia chara
Ena apekto agori mou’klepse tin kardia

Gioupi gia gia gioupi gia gia giopi gia
Les na ine afto pou lene erota
Gioupi gia gia gioupi gia gia gioupi gia
Ti ine afto pou niotho proti mou fora

Ti simveni alithia, pios tha mou pi
To mistiko mou tora echi prodothi
To pio omorfo agori sto scholio mou mila
An thelo na diavasoume mazi me rota

Ti simveni alithia, ke petao psila
Kanis den mou apantai tora me sigouria
Giati h mama mou lei pos ime akoma mikri
Ke istera gelai tin idia kiolas stigmi

Gioupi gia gia gioupi gia gia giopi gia
Les na ine afto pou lene erota
Gioupi gia gia gioupi gia gia gioupi gia
Ti ine afto pou niotho proti mou fora
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
~*Joe y Iwana*~
Admin
Admin
~*Joe y Iwana*~

Ženski
Broj poruka : 1601
Lokacija : ~*na najlepsem mogucam mestu sa Joeom...gde magija postoji,negde medju zvezdama*~
Job/hobbies : SECRET POP STAR xD
Najsladji brother je. . . . . ? : Joseph Adam Joe Jonas!
Naj JB album je. . . . . ? : Jonas Brothers (2007)
Zovem se: : Ivana
Datum upisa : 13.10.2008

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Junior Eurovision 2008   Junior Eurovision 2008 EmptyNed Nov 23, 2008 2:15 pm

ja sam navijala za makedoniju,bas su ql bili!
a najvise mi se svidja Shut up mada ja sam cula neke delove na engleskom jos u refrenu....i bas je cute bio na JE...
jedino sto ne mogu da utuvim u glavu jeste da su sve one pesme i ljude koji su se toliko trudili,pobedili desetogodisnjaci sa bezrecnom pesmom!
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
http://selena-demi.forumotion.net
~*Joe y Iwana*~
Admin
Admin
~*Joe y Iwana*~

Ženski
Lokacija : ~*na najlepsem mogucam mestu sa Joeom...gde magija postoji,negde medju zvezdama*~

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Junior Eurovision 2008   Junior Eurovision 2008 EmptyNed Nov 23, 2008 2:21 pm

FINAL RESULTS
01.Gruzija 154 Poena
02.Ukrajna 135 poena
03.Litvanija 103 Poena
04.Malta 100 Poena
05.FYR Makedonija 93 poena
06.Belorusija 86 poena
07.Rusija 73 poena
08.Jermenija 59 poena
09.Rumunija 58 poena
10.Kipar 46 poena
11.Belgija 45 poena
12.Srbija 37 poena
13.Holandija 27 poena
14.Grcka 19 Poena
15.Bugarska 15 Poena
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
~*Joe y Iwana*~
Admin
Admin
~*Joe y Iwana*~

Ženski

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Junior Eurovision 2008   Junior Eurovision 2008 EmptyNed Nov 23, 2008 2:51 pm

ljudi ovako...
Oliver ima svoj sajt,doduse na njegovom jeziku (koji je vec) ali kad kliknete english izadje vam nesto i na engleskom...Ima jedna preeeelepa slika (ispod je) i reci pesme Shut up! na engleskom..
evo sajta:
http://oliver.een.be/
a evo i slike:
Junior Eurovision 2008 Oliver10
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
~*Baby*N*~
*Hold On*
*Hold On*
~*Baby*N*~

Ženski
Broj poruka : 988
Godina : 27
Lokacija : ~*Na izletu sa DC zvezdama . Sa nama su i osobe sa ovog 4uma !*~
Job/hobbies : druzenje , chatovanje po 4umima , lencarenje , sakuplanje isecaka mojih omiljenih zvezda
Humor : Xexexexexe
Najsladji brother je. . . . . ? : NICK
Datum upisa : 06.10.2008

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Junior Eurovision 2008   Junior Eurovision 2008 EmptyPon Nov 24, 2008 6:27 am

Meni je on bash sweet , ja se secam da su predproshle ili proshle godine pobedile beloruske bliznakinje koje lice na Jagodicu BObicu . Uvek , ali skoro uvek pobede takva deca . Obva nasha me je pomalo razocarala .
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
http://www.jonasbrothers4ever.forumsr.com
Gost
Gost
Anonymous

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Junior Eurovision 2008   Junior Eurovision 2008 EmptyPon Nov 24, 2008 8:43 am

~*Nick's*Princess*~ ::
Meni je on bash sweet , ja se secam da su predproshle ili proshle godine pobedile beloruske bliznakinje koje lice na Jagodicu BObicu . Uvek , ali skoro uvek pobede takva deca . Obva nasha me je pomalo razocarala .
bile su ruske blizanke ne bjeloruske. Dima je bio jaaaaaaaaaakoooooo sladak i zgodan mmmmmmmmmmmmm.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Mu46m7BPSY -Dimin nastup
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Gost
Gost
Anonymous

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Junior Eurovision 2008   Junior Eurovision 2008 EmptyPon Nov 24, 2008 8:44 am

e da favoriti su mi bili bjelorusija,rusija,grčka,belgija,makedonija.
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
~*Joe y Iwana*~
Admin
Admin
~*Joe y Iwana*~

Ženski

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Junior Eurovision 2008   Junior Eurovision 2008 EmptyUto Nov 25, 2008 6:26 am

i mene je nasa razocarala....
dimin style je bio way bolji od evrovizije kod nas!
bas je dobro izgledao sa onim frizom
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
~*Baby*N*~
*Hold On*
*Hold On*
~*Baby*N*~

Ženski
Broj poruka : 988
Godina : 27
Lokacija : ~*Na izletu sa DC zvezdama . Sa nama su i osobe sa ovog 4uma !*~
Job/hobbies : druzenje , chatovanje po 4umima , lencarenje , sakuplanje isecaka mojih omiljenih zvezda
Humor : Xexexexexe
Najsladji brother je. . . . . ? : NICK
Datum upisa : 06.10.2008

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Junior Eurovision 2008   Junior Eurovision 2008 EmptyUto Nov 25, 2008 7:09 am

Meni Dima nije neshto bio tu , bio mi je lepshi na Eurosongu .
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
http://www.jonasbrothers4ever.forumsr.com
Gost
Gost
Anonymous

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Junior Eurovision 2008   Junior Eurovision 2008 EmptyUto Nov 25, 2008 10:30 am

Meni je uvijek lijep. 26
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Sponsored content

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Junior Eurovision 2008   Junior Eurovision 2008 Empty

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Junior Eurovision 2008
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 2Idi na stranu : 1, 2  Sledeći